Hey guys it's just an little Tips to creat your own skin on substance painter
Sorry with my english in advance
I/ Open Substance painter
II/ Ctrl-N to news project :
- - Choose your template
- - Under line see File click on select and go on your file mesh avatar
- - Choose resolution
- - And click on OK
III/ Avatar Imported on Susbstance Painter
- - You can switch a views if you whant 2D 3D or same or swaping.
IV/ Texture list
- - You have a texture list uv of a mesh just at the right of your screen or to another position if you have your own substance shelf.
IV/ Shelf Menu
- - In this part you all have to create brushes of alphas etc but the most practical is the environment to see how your mesh reacts to different light.
Example of layers
▼ Right Click on layers ▼
- - What are the layers in substance painter? Well it's the same thing as in photoshop you can do a lot of things even add volumes with your brush or alpha I could explain but it would be so long then on google or youtube there's much more complete tutorial.
VI/ Properties Paint
- - So in this Part these are the regalges either brushes or layers
VII/ Symmetry Paint
- - It's just a setting to paint in symmetry.
So it's end of my tips, I hope it will help but also I would like to point out that if I missed some stuff I'm sorry I discover like you the program with the avatar but if you ever need some light on a stuff look on Google or YouTube there are many people who share tips from the tuts and many others to create and advance