I would like to see the following features added to the editing section of environments:
- Right click context menu with options for deleting, copying, and renaming files in Inventory and Scene Object Windows
- Ability to create Folders for Inventory Window and Scene Objects Window
- Ability to change the layout configuration of Inventory and Scene Object windows to/from List, Detail, Thumbnails
- Ability to rename instances of objects separately from each other in Inventory and Scene Objects.
- Re-sizable windows
- Movable Windows
- The ability to associate collision objects with meshes after the mesh has been uploaded.
- I absolutely love the idea of associating UV maps with objects as they're being uploaded to be used as default maps, although I would like to see the ability/option to associate/change the Albedo, Normal, Roughness, and Metalness maps through the object's Property Window after the object has been placed in the scene as well.
Thanks for taking the time to consider these! You guys have done and are doing a great job.