- Dynamic Sit Points
- Sit Points can now be authored in any orientation (Exit points remain World Up)
- Users will stay in first person when entering Sit Points and track with sit point orientation
- Third Person Camera will remain world up, but track moving sit point
- World Vs Local flag added on Exit Point to denote if exiting should be relative to world or the sit point.
- Emotes can be used when seated. Will play on upper body and be single play
- Enter and exit sitting animations have been removed
- Users can grab rigid bodies with sit points
- Interaction order for sit points vs interaction scripts has been changed. Sit takes precedence to allow for interacting with chair while seated
- Rigid Bodies with Sit Points will work properly when dispensed
- Previously authored sit points will be versioned to retain previously desired orientation
- Box group selection in the scene editor (shift+left mouse click drag)
- Asset property locking is now separate from asset movement locking
- Move Lock Hotkey: "L"
- Edit Lock Hotkey: "Alt+L"
- Improvements to script performance (primarily around removal of scripted objects from the scene)
- Camera can lag slightly behind body when on moving sit point in some cases
- First Person VR IK is limited to forward facing when seated