- Tipping has been implemented for Events. This is being rolled out on a per event basis.
- Materials that share identical properties can now be multi-edited
- Texture names are now stored and shown in the material editor when changing textures
- Fullscreen option has moved to the Graphics settings panel and can be toggled with Alt+Enter
- Codex can be resized in the vertical directions
- Users can Check Mic while in the Homespace
- Playing a random emote will choose from shortcut emotes first and if no shortcut emotes are set, it will randomize from the full emote list
- When using Avatar broadcasting, Material changes for objects initially in the scene will be seen by users in clone instances