Hey Sansarians! Our most recent update is live!
This update fixes many bugs and several other issues as well.
- Added a scene statistics panel so users can have more robust information about memory and triangle count for worlds
- Added a feature that resets an object's pivot point to be in the center of the object
- Improved full body Vive Tracker Support
- Improvements to server and client performance for avatars. This requires going through the avatar upgrade process.
- Fixed a crash that happens when users import a three layer shader in the material editor
- Fixed an issue that was causing system assets to not property snap to the ground while editing a scene
- Fixed an issue where a user's VR camera would not match the view of a scripted camera
- Fixed a client crash issue caused by empty node groups
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from saving changes while the material editor was open
- Reduced stream audio crackle when CPU is under heavy load