Sansar is no stranger to large-scale live events, and we’re here to help you and your audiences stay safe, productive, and connected during the Coronavirus outbreak. Here’s everything you need to know about hosting a virtual event in Sansar - whether it’s a conference for work, an educational workshop, a live performance, or even a music festival!
In Sansar, Anything is Possible
In 2019 alone, Sansar hosted more than 200 events, spanning concerts, lecture series, special meet-and-greets, and even a presidential town hall. One of our biggest events, a 4-hour music festival hosted by the EDM label Monstercat, drew more than a thousand people from around the world - with thousands more watching live on Twitch, Mixer and other streaming channels - and showcased just how dynamic, interactive and spectacular virtual events in Sansar can be.
And that’s only scratching the surface of what we offer. Sophisticated, multi-tiered ticketing that enables artists and promoters to earn money from their shows. Stunning visual fidelity and extensive customization so that avatars and worlds can mirror real-life people and places. Interactivity that marries the electricity of live events with the larger-than-life spectacle of gaming.
Feel More Connected From Anywhere
Through our advanced spatial audio, attendees can feel like they’re in the same room as friends whole continents away: socializing in real-time without actually having to leave their homes. Through instancing, the scale of an event can be effectively infinite - for every 100 attendees that join, a clone of the event will spin up for the next 100, and so on. And thanks to our functionalities for tipping, ticketing, and commerce, brands have the opportunity to earn revenue from events they host.
And we don’t just host events for others. Every week, we hold product meetings with users from around the world, where they can ask questions and get answers in real-time. We also hold a lot of our own company meetings inside Sansar - definitely more exciting than video-chatting in our pajamas!
All the Features You Need
- Sansar is available on PC and in VR (see hardware specs)
- Event instancing allows for audiences of all sizes
- Best-in-class virtual platform graphics
- Moderation tools for your audience so that they can manage their own event experience
- Hosting tools like broadcast mode, megaphoning, and media control help your event stay organized
Create Your Own Event
You can create your own events in Sansar.
To add an event:
- Choose Create > Host an event from the main menu.
- In the Create Event panel, enter the following information:
- Choose starting content - Choose a scene template from the dropdown. This determines the content of the event's world.
- Event name - Enter a name for the event.
- Image: Upload an image for the event listing. The image must have a 16:9 aspect ratio, be between 480x270 and 1920x1080 pixels, and be 10mb or less.
- Description - Provide a brief description of the event to provide more information to potential visitors.
- Date - Select the date of the event from the dropdown. You may select a date several months in advance.
- Start time - Select the start time of the event from the dropdown.
- Duration - Select the duration of the event from the dropdown. Events run in 30-minute increments and may not be longer than 8 hours at this time.
- Click Save & Publish to publish your event to the Upcoming events calendar.
Read more about events: Creating your own events – Sansar | Help - Support, Community Forums, and Knowledge Base
Need help getting started?
If you would like some help setting up a sophisticated virtual event for your audience:
Contact our business lead: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://help.sansar.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040485692-Sansar-is-Available-for-Virtual-Events-Amid-Coronavirus-Emergencyflorida lottery results.