- The Backpack
- Players can now open a backpack and spawn items directly into the world at runtime.
- The current library of items players can spawn is limited to a small collection of six Sansar Studios created toys.
- The Backpack will be enabled in all worlds by default.
- Creators can choose to enable or disable the Backpack in their worlds by changing the Scene Settings > Backpack > Item Source setting.
- Basic Valve Index support
- Headset and Controller tracking is now supported
- Finger tracking is not yet supported
- Updated the sign and portal to the Nexus.
Fixed the preview state of the three/four layer shader so it properly displays the blending of the textures
Fixed QuestGiverTrigger so it correctly offers a quest to users who had previously been offered the quest
Fixed a crash when opening certain worlds to edit, or when adding certain inventory items to a world while editing.
Fixed an issue causing Avatars to spin wildly after minimizing the client while grabbing an object using the `Aim at Cursor` feature