Summary of what's new:
- New quest support to let a user know that N out of M items have been achieved or collected within an objective.
- New script APIs and scripts.
- Some bug fixes.
What's new in detail:
- New quest support for authoring and visualization to let a user know that N out of M items have been achieved or collected within an objective. For example, 1/3 gems collected. Learn more.
- Script Updates
- New script APIs: ObjectiveDefinition.RequiredCount and Objective.Count to add and track incremental progress on objectives (N out of M items).
- New scripts in the Sansar Script Library
- Script Watcher script - Lets you connect the script up to 20 objects. If any script on those 20 objects stop running for any reason except out of memory, then it will restart the scene. Should memory run out, the Script Watcher and other scripts will be killed.
- Debugger script - The script now has an option to restart the scene if script memory hits critical levels.
- The following scripts have been revamped:
- Quest Objective Controller
- Quest Objective Interaction
- Quest Objective Trigger
- The smile in the editor has been removed.
- Fixed several crashes caused by launching experiences using the "Deploy Scene" feature.
- Fixed a few issues:
- Editing an avatar in VR would change the user height.
- Deprecated items on the Store can no longer be replaced with the wrong category of item, which previously broke the original listing.