Controls for avatar customization
Use these controls when editing objects placed in a scene:
- CTRL + Z: Undo
- CTRL + Y: Redo
To change views around the avatar:
- Use the mouse scroll wheel: Zoom in / away from the avatar.
- Press on the left / right mouse button: Turn the avatar clockwise / counter-clockwise.
Use these controls when modifying the face of a default avatar in the Face tab:
- Press W: Switch to Translate, which allows you to move the highlighted area up, down, front, back, left and right.
- Press E: Switch to Rotate, which allows you to rotate the highlighted area in different directions. Note that rotate has been disabled for some highlighted face parts.
- Press R: Switch to Scale, which allows you to resize the highlighted area bigger or smaller.
Use these controls when adjusting a Marvelous designer item:
- Click on the clothing and hold the Left Mouse Button: Grab a point of the clothing and move it around.
- Click on a zipper tab on a MD clothing and hold the Left Mouse Button: Pull the zipper up/down the zipper line to open or close the zipper.
- Click the Middle Mouse Button while holding the Left Mouse Button: Place a pin to hold the point in place even after releasing the point. . Pins stay in place permanently until they are removed, even after you finish customizing your avatar.
- Click on the pin locations with the Middle Mouse Button: Remove pins individually.
- Click W+Left Mouse Button: Remove all pins on the item or items that are being adjusted.