This article delves into managing avatar-related inventory items. At this time, scene creation items do not support inventory images.
If you imported an avatar item, you may have been prompted to provide an inventory name and image for your avatar upon import. If you skipped adding an image during the import step or want to change the item name, you can do so by editing the item's information. To edit the item's information:
- Open the avatar editor by clicking on the Style my avatar button on the main menu.
- Once you are in the lookbook, click the Customize button on any avatar look you have on the list. This opens the avatar editor, where you can access your inventory panel.
- On the inventory panel, simply right-click on the item that you want to manage and a sub-menu opens.
- Click Edit Info in the sub-menu. A panel that allows you to change the inventory image or name appears.
- To change or add an inventory image, click on Browse to choose the file to upload as an image.
- Click on Update to finalize your changes.