You can delete items you've uploaded to the inventory or purchased from the Sansar Store from the inventory. To delete an avatar item from the inventory:
- Open the avatar editor by clicking on the Style my avatar button on the main menu.
- Once you are in the lookbook, click the Customize button on any avatar look you have on the list. This opens the avatar editor, where you can access your inventory panel.
- On the inventory panel, simply right-click on the item that you want to manage. Once clicked, a sub-menu pops up with options.
- Depending on the operation that you want to conduct, click on List Item, Edit Info, or Delete. We will delve into these operations in the next section.
- Click Delete in the sub-menu.
- A dialog with the message, Are you sure you want to delete this item?" appears.
- Click Ok to permanently delete the item or click Cancel to go back to the avatar editor.
|note: You can still retrieve lost or deleted purchased items back to your inventory provided that the content creator hasn't taken the item down. See redelivering lost purchases to learn more.|