Memos are notes that experience creators can tie to their experiences. You can write notes to track your latest changes, access controls, and anything you see fit.
Some additional details on memos:
- Memos are linked to individual experiences, which means that memos cannot be added to scenes that are not tied to an experience nor to events on the calendar.
- Supports up to 511 characters.
- Only the creator of the experience may view the memo.
|You can add notes on your experiences by creating memos.|
To create a memo:
- Open up the My Experiences panel.
- Hover over the experience you want to create a memo for and click the More options… button.
- Click on Edit memo….
- You can view and edit the memo on this window.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- There should now be a new View Memo field in the experience details on the My Experiences App.
|Click on Edit memo... to write or view a memo.|
To view a memo:
- You can view your memo for that experience by clicking on that View Memo button.
- Alternatively, you can follow the same steps to create a memo above to view the memo.
|You can view memos by clicking on View Memo or Edit Memo...|