The controls in this article are specific to editing a scene with a mouse and keyboard. For additional controls available while visiting an experience, see Keyboard shortcuts (visiting an experience).
To see available controls using other controllers, see Sansar controls.
Use these controls when editing a scene in desktop mode:
- Arrow keys: Move the camera forward, backward, left, and right.
- W,A,S,D: Move the camera forward, backward, left, and right.
- E,C: Move the camera up and and down.
- NUMPAD+ and NUMPAD-: Increase and decrease camera speed.
- Hold left mouse button and drag: Move the camera left and right.
- Hold right mouse button and drag: Rotate the camera up, down, left, and right.
- F1: Toggle VR mode.
Use these controls when editing objects placed in a scene:
- Click using the right mouse button: Select an object
- Shift + Click using the right mouse button: Select multiple objects
- CTRL + Z: Undo
- CTRL + Y: Redo
- CTRL + D: Duplicate
- Delete or Backspace button: Delete
- F button: Lock on to the selected object in the Scene Objects list.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel or the forward and down keys: Zoom in / away from the selected object.