If you ever lose or delete an item purchased from the Sansar Store, you can redeliver it from its listing page.
To redeliver a lost purchase from the Store panel in Sansar:
- Open the Store by choosing Shop > Scene creation or Shop > Avatar looks.
- Search the Store for the listing of the item you would like to redeliver, and click the listing to open it.
- In place of the Buy or Get button, there is a Redeliver button. Click Redeliver to instantly deliver a new copy of the item to your inventory. For items under Avatar looks, such as avatars, clothing, and emotes, the button is Wear it now instead of Redeliver.
|Note: Avatar-related items are redelivered when you click Wear it now if there are no copies currently in your inventory.|
|In the Store listing for an item you have purchased, the Buy or Get button becomes Redeliver.|
To redeliver a lost purchase from the Sansar Store on the web:
- Visit the Sansar Store on the web.
- Click your profile image in the top-right of the page and select Purchases to view all past Store purchases.
- Locate your purchased item and move your mouse cursor over the Delivered button to change it to Redeliver and click Redeliver to instantly deliver a new copy of the item to your inventory.
|While viewing your purchase history on the web, move your mouse over a Delivered button to change it to Redeliver. Click to redeliver the selected item.|