Quests are acquired tasks that provide you with rewards for completing their objectives. You can get quests from the quest givers named Agent Animus and Agent Forma at the quest giver terminal in the Sansar Social Hub.
You can receive quests from the quest givers Agent Animus and Agent Forma at the terminal in the Sansar Social Hub. To receive quests:
- Visit the Sansar Social Hub. You can find it in the Atlas, or by entering the portal in your Home experience.
- In the Sansar Social Hub, find and approach the quest giver terminal, which shows holograms of Agent Animus and Agent Forma.
- Click one of the quest givers to receive a quest.
- Review the quest information and rewards in the panel that appears.
- Click Start the quest to add the quest to your Quests panel and begin tracking its objectives. If you wish do decline the quest, click Maybe later.
Your Quests panel tracks your current quests and progress on your quest objectives. To open the Quests panel, choose Go > Quests from the main menu.
The Quests panel has two modes: All quests, and quest details.
This mode displays all of your current quests. You can view a brief description of the quest by moving your mouse over the quest's thumbnail image.
Progress on quest objectives is shown in bars below the thumbnail. Gray bars represent incomplete objectives, and blue bars represent completed objectives.
Click Continue quest to view the quest's objectives and rewards.
|Showing all quests. Progress on each quest is indicated by the bars underneath the thumbnail images. Click Continue quest to view quest details.|
This mode displays all objectives for the selected quest, as well as the reward for completing the quest. You can view a brief description of the quest by moving your mouse over the thumbnail image.
Progress on quest objectives is represented by icons to the left of each objective:
- Gray checkmark - Objective is incomplete.
- Blue checkmark - Objective has been completed.
- Gray lock - Objective is locked until other requirements have been met. Usually, all other quest objectives must be completed before unlocking the final objective.
While viewing quest details, you can click the minimize icon in the lower-right of the panel to condense it into a small tracker, with blue and gray bars representing progress on quest objectives. Blue bars represent completed objectives, and gray bars represent incomplete objectives.
Click All quests to return to the list of your current quests.
|Quest details. Shows progress on all quest objectives, as well as the quest reward. Click All quests to return to the list of all quests.|