Happy Friday everyone!
Today's another Fix-it-Friday! We've squashed the following bugs in Sansar:
- Users using custom avatars can see inside their avatars' heads in VR. If you are still experiencing this issue, we advise you to re-save the avatar. Here are a few steps to guide you in re-saving your avatar:
- Click on the Create button on the main menu.
- Click on Style my avatar.
- Click on Customize on the custom avatar affected by the issue.
- Then, once the editor loads, hit Select. This should re-save the avatar.
- A spam of toast notifications were sent to users logging in about each and every friend who is online at the time.
- Outdated toast notifications were sent after logging out, then logging back in.
- Misleading script memory usage warnings appeared in the Script Console.
- The feature, Teleport to Friend, was enabled on unlisted experiences.
- Crash caused by toggling panels while loading an experience or the avatar editor.
- Crash caused by audio emitters and audio streams.
- Crash caused by the character editor and upgrading an avatar.