Today’s the day. Our Sansar Dollar Conversion page is officially live!
What this means, in a nutshell: creators like you can once again convert their Earned Sansar dollars into US dollars.
How this differs from our old Sandex system:
- Earned Sansar dollars represent the Sansar dollars you’ve made from selling items in the Sansar Store. Only Earned Sansar dollars are eligible to be converted into US dollars. Earned Sansar dollars can be converted into USD here.
- Sansar dollars that were bought, received as a gift, or received through a promotion do not count as Earned Sansar dollars. As an exception, any Sansar dollars you have before today have been automatically converted into Earned Sansar dollars, regardless of how you acquired them.
- When spending or gifting Sansar dollars in Sansar, you automatically draw from non-earned dollars first before spending any Earned Sansar dollars. This is to maximize the amount of Sansar dollars eligible for conversion when the time comes.
- As stated in our December blog, the conversion rate from S$ to USD will be S$250:$1. Anyone who has created their Sansar account before December 31, 2018 will receive a legacy conversion rate of S$143 to $1 until December 31, 2019, after which the conversion rate for all accounts will be S$250 to $1.
- We've also re-enabled the Process Credit page to allow you to initiate moving USD to your Paypal account. Please allow up to 30 days to complete a request.
We can’t thank you enough for your guys’s patience and support as we’ve worked to bring this live. If you have any further questions, doesn’t hesitate to get in touch with customer support, or join us at the next Product Meetup - tomorrow, 1/17, at 11 AM PST!