As you might’ve seen, we rolled out some pretty excellent updates and new features last week - get the lowdown on all of them below.
The Biggest Changes
- Say hello to the Sansar Social Hub!
- This brand new experience - connected to your Home space - is a great showcase of interactivity in Sansar (with more coming soon!), and a fantastic place to bring friends, make new ones, and sample the many games Sansar has to offer. Can YOU find the Easter Egg?
- “My Experiences” just got a whole lot more user-friendly.
- Search experiences by name!
- Sort experiences alphabetically!
- Find out which experience was modified last!
- Hear more and do more with new audio improvements.
- An upgraded audio library and codec mean clearer voices and better stability.
- Sounds are more accurately blocked by multiple walls.
- You can now sit in the Home space!
Key Bug and Crash Fixes
- The user given the megaphone mode cannot revoke or cancel the megaphone for themselves.
- (For Scene Owners) The commands %%broadcast-start and %%broadcast-stop have been renamed to %%mega-on and %%mega-off
- ScenePrivate.FindObject returns null for objects without scripts.
- Vive grip buttons do not pick up or drop held objects.
- Voice indicator display option is not being respected when toggled off.
- Experiences are sorted by curation value instead of time of creation in the My Experiences app.
- Opening/closing the Buy Sansar Dollars modal makes the app buttons to the right of the client active.
- No text appears in the My Experiences app when it is empty
- The 'More Options' context menu is inaccessible (appears off-screen) at minimum window size.
- Translating/Rotating a light blueprint component can cause the edit server to crash.
- Media surface audio emitters falloff is greatly extended.
- A user cannot add a Trigger Volume to a scene from 'System Objects.’
- Client crashes for the second user that tries to join an experience that's already populated.
- Thin physics bodies will fall straight through flat objects.
- The avatar ID tool does not appear when using an Oculus with touch controllers.
- Oculus users cannot sit while in VR.
- Scripted assets cannot be interacted with using when using an oculus and touch controllers.
- The visit experience buttons appear disabled for experience without a scene.
- The client crashes after making clothing edits to an avatar and selecting that avatar as your default avatar.
- Script properties can display the incorrect script of IO widgets while changing scripts.
You can view the full known issues list here.