- New limits for animated bone translations - We are setting a new restriction on animated bone translations. The new limits set forth are now 2 meters for left, right, front and back, 4 meters above the avatar feet and 10 centimeters below the avatar feet. This change will only affect avatar emotes.
Resolved known issues from previous releases
- Fixed various crash issues.
- Fixed several issues in the client. Some of these fixes include fixes to the following issues:
- Opening the main menu in VR and using the trigger on the opposite controller will cause the menu to be unresponsive.
- Objects set to static are grabbable if the object contains an animation component.
- The teleport to friend button and status do not update in real time.
You can view the full known issues list here.