Greetings devilish denizens of Sansar,
Our Halloween Masquerade Ball is still on for October 30th from 1pm-3pm PDT, but we have a new location!
We'll be visiting the venerable Blackwood Hall.
This is an amazing space created by Jogalog. Thank you so much for your hard work!
Not only that, but Jogalog has a great idea for how to involve YOU with a Pumpkin Carving Contest!
You can help Jogalog decorate Blackwood Hall by submitting a design for a Jack O'Lantern. The more submissions we get, the more Jack O'Lanterns we'll have.
Here's how you can submit a design:
- Download the template image below
- Draw a design within the White Area of the template
- Send us the design on Twitter, Facebook or post it in our Discord
- One design per person
- The design must be in greyscale, preferably pure black and white (excluding anti-alizing)
- Do no resize or alter the template image
- The design must be an original design you create yourself
- No offensive designs or designs that breach copyright
- Finals designs may be altered by Jogalog to better fit on the pumpkin. Placement of the Jack O'Lanterns will be random.
- The deadline to submit your design by is 29th October at 12pm Mountain Time
- Include your Sansar username when you submit your design, so that we can announce a winner at the event!