Announcements & Reminders
- A quick fix for a few issues.
Resolved known issues from previous release/s
Fixed the following issues:
- The color picker panel for hair and nails appear in the middle of the screen. As a result, the hair and nails are covered during the color selection process.
- Newly uploaded assets that gained new user licenses will lose some of their editing abilities if the asset was added into a legacy scene, and then saved back into the users inventory. This should no longer happen in this update.
- Grabbable dynamic objects from scenes built several releases ago are no longer grabbable.
- Moving parent folder that contains other sub folders can cause the asset from those subfolders to appear in an unexpected location after building and visiting the scene.
- There is no indicator to tell which conversations are unread in the Friends tab of the Chat app.