Announcements & Reminders
- A quick fix for a few known issues.
Resolved known issues from previous release/s
- Fix incorrect 'Content-Type' and 'Accept' header processing in HTTP operations in scripts.
- Fixes to smooth out some physics issues including:
- In the previous release, the engine was capping the physics network update rate at 30Hz, regardless of a script's setting on a particular body. In this release, the engine still caps at 30Hz, but it will now acknowledge updates from scripts and broadcast those changes immediately.
- The engine now dynamically allocates time to process scripts. Script heavy scenes should see smoother script results coming from script if they are script time bound.