You can sign up for a Sansar account and log into Sansar and the Sansar website using your Twitch credentials.
|Note: As of May 7, 2018, it is not currently possible to link an existing Sansar account to your Twitch account.|
You can sign up for Sansar using either an email address or your Twitch credentials. If you choose to use your Twitch account, you can then follow a simplified login process whenever you need to log into Sansar or the Sansar website.
Follow the instructions in Account setup to set up your account using Twitch.
You can use your Twitch credentials to quickly log into the Sansar website:
- Go to the Sansar website at https://www.sansar.com/ and click Log in.
- On the login page, click Continue with Twitch.
- If you are not already logged into Twitch, provide your Twitch login credentials. Otherwise, click Authorize to allow Sansar to use your Twitch credentials.
- You are now logged into the Sansar website.
You can quickly log into the Sansar client using your Twitch account:
- Launch the Sansar client.
- At the login screen, click Continue with Twitch.
Click Continue with Twitch.
- Your web browser opens and requests your Twitch credentials. If you are not already logged into Twitch, provide your Twitch login credentials. Otherwise, click Authorize to allow Sansar to use your Twitch credentials.
- Close your web browser tab and continue in Sansar.
If you log into Sansar using Twitch, you can immediately access your Twitch channel's stream chat from the Twitch tab of the Chat app. You may also join and leave other Twitch channels and perform other actions by using the following commands:
/join#channel- Join another channel. You automatically leave your current channel.
/part- Leave your current channel.
/me <action>- Send an action message. For example,
/me waves goodbye.
quit- Disconnect from the server.
/help- Show all available chat commands.
|The Twitch tab of the Chat app, showing available chat commands and some Twitch stream chat.|