Announcements & Reminders
- Just a quick fix for some issues.
Resolved known issues from previous release/s
- A user who opened the script console loses all keyboard input.
- The avatar head can only be moved in a limited range.
- Terrain objects in some experiences may look off or duplicated due to the terrain's uv space shrinking as the scene is built.
- Switching between avatar genders may merge female and male avatars together.
- The server would stall when stalls when a script calls ScenePrivate.GetAgents()
- Some purchased store items were not being delivered to inventory items.
- Null Agent in ScenePrivate.GetAgents() crashes scripts.
- Sansar would crash if the script console was opened by a user while visiting an experience.
- Sansar would crash if audio is streamed through an audio emitter and the scene background sound at the same time.
- Sansar would crash if audio is streamed through an audio emitter while visiting a scene.
Known issues for this release
- It is no longer possible to select multiple lines of text in the script console.
- It is no longer possible to copy to the clipboard in the script console.
- If the user paints a non-default texture on a terrain and then expands the terrain using more chunks, the newly-created terrain will still have the default texture on it. When this happens, the soften brush cannot soften the textures at the chunk seams of those borders.