When creating or editing a scene to build your experience you don't need to create all of your assets from scratch. Instead, you can buy items from the Sansar Store. Once you purchase an item from the store, the item is automatically added to your inventory in Sansar.
Finding and buying an item from the Store
To find and buy an object from the Sansar Store:
- Visit the Sansar Store at https://store.sansar.com/.
- Find an item you'd like to purchase. Click the search icon at the top of the page, enter your search terms, then press Enter.
- Click the item to open its listing page, which contains additional information and photos of the item (if available).
- Click Buy to buy the item. Once you have successfully purchased the item, the item is automatically added to your inventory.
- When you log into Sansar, click Edit scene in one of your experiences. You can find your item in the Inventory section while editing the scene.
|Note: If you ever lose or delete a purchased item, you can redeliver it from its listing page. In place of the Buy or Free button, there is a Purchased button that opens a dialog allowing you to redeliver the item.|