When creating or editing a scene to build your experience you don't need to create all of your assets from scratch. Instead, you can buy items from the Sansar Store. Once you purchase an item from the store, the item is automatically added to your inventory in Sansar.
You can access the Sansar Store from within Sansar by opening the Store app from the app launcher on the right side of the screen.
- In Sansar, open the Store app by clicking the Store button in the app launcher at the right side of the screen.
- In the Store app, find an item you'd like to purchase. Click the Categories dropdown or enter search terms in Search the Store to narrow your search.
- Click the item to open its listing, which contains additional information and photos of the item (if available).
- Click Buy (or Get, for free items) to instantly purchase the item. Once you have successfully purchased the item, the item is automatically added to your inventory.
- Depending upon the type of item you purchased, you can find it either in the Inventory panel when editing a scene, or in one of the tabs of the avatar editor when editing one of your avatar looks.
|Note: The shopping cart is not available in the Store app at this time.|
|You can access the Sansar Store inside Sansar by using the Store app.|
To find and buy an object from the Sansar Store:
- Visit the Sansar Store at https://store.sansar.com/.
- Find an item you'd like to purchase. Click the search icon at the top of the page, enter your search terms, then press Enter. Alternately, you may browse various categories by choosing from the Explore dropdown menu.
- Click the item to open its listing page, which contains additional information and photos of the item (if available).
- Click Buy to buy the item instantly, or click Add to cart to add the item to your shopping cart and continue shopping.
- To view your shopping cart, click the shopping cart icon at the top right of the page. You can buy all items in your cart by clicking the Buy Items button at the bottom of the cart. To remove items, click the X next to each item you would like to remove.
- Depending upon the type of items you purchased, you can find it either in the Inventory panel when editing a scene, or in one of the tabs of the avatar editor when editing one of your avatar looks.
|Enter search terms in Search the Store or click a category from the Explore dropdown to find items for your avatar or scene.|
|Note: If you ever lose or delete a purchased item, you can redeliver it from its listing page. In place of the Buy or Free button, there is a Purchased button that opens a dialog allowing you to redeliver the item.|
You can apply several filters to browsing and search results in the Avatar Looks category of the Sansar store. This can help you narrow your results and find items that are likely to fit your avatar's shape.
To filter wearables in the Sansar Store:
- Choose Explore > Avatar Looks (or one of the subcategories under Avatar Looks) from the dropdown next to the search field to show all wearables in the Store.
- Click the Filters dropdown and choose some of the following:
- Male - Show only wearables designed for the male avatar shape.
- Female - Show only wearables designed for the female avatar shape.
- Asset Type
- Marvelous Designer - Show only wearables that have been created and imported using Marvelous Desinger integration.
- Rigged mesh - Show only wearables that are rigged to move as your avatar moves. Many clothing items fall into this category.
- Static mesh - Show only wearables that are made of static (non-moving) mesh. Many accessories fall into this category.
- Once you have filtered your results, you may continue to shop normally.
To stop filtering your results, simply un-check the filters you selected during this process.