For a list of recommended and minimum system specifications for people using desktop only or desktop with VR headsets, please see System requirements.
To install Sansar:
- Download the client from the Sansar Download page.
- Locate the file in your browser's download folder.
- Double click SansarInstaller.exe to start the installer.
- Agree to install the program.
- The Sansar Installer appears. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Review the License Agreement, select the box to Accept, and click Next.
- You may choose an alternate install location for Sansar, and choose to add shortcuts to the desktop and startup menu.
- Click Install to install Sansar.
- Click Launch to run the Sansar Updater.
- The Updater installs the latest version of Sansar and launches the program.
|Note: Sansar is also available for download on the Steam platform. For information about how to install Sansar with Steam, see Steam integration.|
It is not necessary to uninstall Sansar to install the latest version. The Sansar Updater automatically checks for and installs the newest version of Sansar.
To uninstall Sansar:
- Access the Windows control panel.
- On the control panel, select Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Choose Sansar from the list of programs.
- Click Uninstall. This opens the Sansar Installer.
- Follow the prompts on the Sansar Installer to uninstall Sansar.