For a list of recommended and minimum system specifications for people using desktop only or desktop with VR headsets, please see System requirements.
To install Sansar:
- Download the client from the Sansar Download page.
- Locate the file in your browser's download folder.
- Double click SansarInstaller.exe to start the installer.
- Agree to install the program.
- The Sansar Installer appears. Click Next to begin the installation process.
- Review the License Agreement, select the box to Accept, and click Next.
- You may choose an alternate install location for Sansar, and choose to add shortcuts to the desktop and startup menu.
- Click Install to install Sansar.
- Click Launch to run the Sansar Updater.
- The Updater installs the latest version of Sansar and launches the program.
It is not necessary to uninstall Sansar to install the latest version. The Sansar Updater automatically checks for and installs the newest version of Sansar.
To uninstall Sansar:
- Access the Windows control panel.
- On the control panel, select Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Choose Sansar from the list of programs.
- Click Uninstall. This opens the Sansar Installer.
- Follow the prompts on the Sansar Installer to uninstall Sansar.