You can use the Events panel to browse all upcoming events in Sansar. To open the Events panel, choose Go > Events from the main menu.
The Events panel has two tabs:
- All Events - All upcoming events in Sansar.
- My Calendar - Upcoming events created or specifically saved by you.
To visit any listed event, click the Go Now button that appears next to the event image. The Go Now button only appears for events that are in progress or starting soon.
You can add an event to your personal calendar for later reference by clicking the Add to Calendar button below the event description. For more information about adding events to your calendar, see Adding events to your calendar.
For information about creating your own events, see Creating your own events.
|The Events panel. Click Add to Calendar to add an event to your personal calendar or Go Now to visit an event immediately. Go Now only appears shortly before the event begins.|
To check out an upcoming event on the Sansar website:
- Visit the Events page on the Sansar website to view all upcoming events.
- Click an event's thumbnail to view more details about the event.
- (Optional) Click Add to calendar to add the event to your personal calendar. For more information about adding events to your calendar, see Adding events to your calendar.
- Check the time of the experience, and if you wish to visit the venue, click the Location link to visit the experience.
|Click an upcoming event's image or title, then click Location link to visit the venue.|