To check out an upcoming event on the Sansar website:
- Visit the Atlas on the Sansar website (the Atlas inside Sansar does not currently show upcoming events).
- Click the title or image of an event listed under Upcoming events.
- Check the time of the experience, and if you wish to visit the venue, click the the experience link to open Sansar and visit the experience.
- Click Ok, got it to close the dialog in the web dialog and continue browsing.
|Click an upcoming event's image or title, then click the experience to visit the venue.|
To check out an upcoming event from inside Sansar:
- Open the Atlas app from the app launcher. It also opens by default when you first log into Sansar or leave an experience.
- Choose from the list of upcoming events and click Visit on the experience you would like to visit.
|Upcoming events can be found in the column on the right side of the Atlas. Click Visit to visit the experience where the event is held.|
You can use the Events app to browse all upcoming events in Sansar. To open the Events app, click Events in the App Launcher at the right side of the screen.
The Events app has three tabs:
- Featured - Events that have been curated and featured by the Sansar team.
- All Events - All upcoming events in Sansar.
- My Events - Upcoming events created by you.
To visit any listed event, click the Go Now button that appears next to the event image. The Go Now button only appears for events that are in progress or starting soon.
|The Events app.|
You can add your own events to the Upcoming events calendar by using the Events app in Sansar.
To add an event:
- Launch the Events app by clicking Events in the App Launcher on the right side of the screen.
- Click the Create an event button in the Events app.
Click Create an event.
- In the Create Event panel, enter the following information:
- Location - Choose one of your experiences from the dropdown. This is where the event will take places.
- Event name - Enter a name for the event.
- Description - Provide a brief description of the event to provide more information to potential visitors.
- Date - Select the date of the event from the dropdown. You may select a date several months in advance.
- Start time - Select the start time of the event from the dropdown.
- Duration - Select the duration of the event from the dropdown. Events run in 30 minute increments and may not be longer than 8 hours at this time.
The Create Event panel. Fill in the required information about your event and click Save & Publish to publish your event to the Upcoming events calendar.
- Click Save & Publish to publish your event to the Upcoming events calendar.
If you delete the experience associated with one of your upcoming events, the event listing disappears but the time slot remains in use, preventing you from creating another event at that time.
If you encounter this problem, please submit a request to Sansar customer support, making sure to include a new URL for a valid Sansar experience. Once customer support has updated the experience URL associated with your event, the event should reappear in the events calendar where you can either update or delete it as desired.