You can use the Events tab of the Atlas to browse all upcoming events in Sansar. To open the Events panel, choose Go > Events from the main menu.
The Events panel has four tabs:
- All - All upcoming events in Sansar.
- Calendar - Upcoming events specifically saved by you.
- Hosted by me - Upcoming events hosted by you.
- Past - Previous events hosted by you and others.
To visit an event that is currently live, click the Join event button that appears when you move your mouse cursor over the event image. The Join event button only appears for events that are in progress or starting soon.
You can add an event to your personal calendar for later reference by clicking the Interested button that appears when you move your mouse cursor over the event image. For more information about adding events to your calendar, see Adding events to your calendar.
For information about creating your own events, see Creating your own events.
|The Events panel. Click Interested to add an event to your personal calendar or Join event to visit an event currently in progress. Join event only appears during the event and shortly before the event begins.|
To check out an upcoming event on the Sansar website:
- Visit the Events page on the Sansar website to view all upcoming events.
- Click an event's thumbnail to view more details about the event.
- (Optional) Click Add to calendar to add the event to your personal calendar. For more information about adding events to your calendar, see Adding events to your calendar.
- Check the time of the experience, and if you wish to visit the venue, click the Location link to visit the experience.
|Click an upcoming event's image or title, then click Location link to visit the venue.|