You can use the Screenshot app to quickly and easily capture images of a scene in Sansar while either visiting or editing the scene. The Screenshot app includes tools to help capture images at the correct aspect ratio for both the Sansar Store and the Atlas.
To capture a screenshot in Desktop mode:
- Choose More options > Screenshot from the App launcher.
More options > Screenshot
- Click and drag the bars that appear at the edge of the screen to adjust the capture area. Drag a corner to adjust two edges at once.
Adjusting the capture area by dragging the corners and edges.
- Once you have adjusted the capture area to your liking, click Save to file to save the image to your computer.
While adjusting the capture area of a screenshot, you can choose from the following options in the dropdown menu:
- General purpose - Allows you to resize the capture area to any dimensions within the Sansar client.
- For the Atlas - Constrains the aspect ratio and minimum size of the capture area to be compatible with the Atlas. Can still be resized, but the height and width cannot be adjusted independently. Read the image guidelines for information on Atlas image content and file requirements.
- For the Sansar Store - Constrains the aspect ratio and minimum size of the capture area to be compatible with the Sansar Store. Can still be resized, but the height and width cannot be adjusted independently. Read the image guidelines for information on Listing image content and file requirements.
|Select For the Atlas to easily capture images at the correct aspect ratio for the Atlas.|
To share a screenshot to your user profile instead of saving it on your computer, you can click the Share button in the Screenshot app. This immediately opens a tab in your web browser, showing the image as it appears in your profile.
Once you have shared an image, it can be viewed by anyone who visits your profile on the Sansar website.
|Note: Images saved in this way can currently only be accessed on the web, through your user profile.|
To delete a shared screenshot (called Snapshots in your profile):
- Visit your profile's Snapshots page in your web browser.
- Click a snapshot to view it.
- Click Delete to delete the snapshot.
|To delete a snapshot from your profile, click Delete while viewing it.|