You can select preferences in the Settings panel to adjust certain Sansar user interface elements to your liking. Once set, these preferences persist between logins.
To access the Settings panel, choose More options > Settings from the App Launcher.
|Choose More options > Settings from the App Launcher.|
You may toggle with the following available options in the Settings panel:
|The Settings panel.|
- Master audio - Adjust all audio sliders at once.
- Voice audio - Adjust the voice chat level when visiting an experience.
- Experience audio - Adjust all music and video sounds that play in an experience.
- UI music - Adjust the background music that plays when not visiting an experience or editing a scene, such as when viewing the Atlas.
- UI sound effects - Adjust the sound effects that play when you interact with Sansar's user interface, such as when you click a button.
- Toast notifications - Toggle notifications that appear when events occur in the People and Chat apps.
- Shadowed Atmospherics - Enables/Disables godrays on Desktop and/or VR.