You must adhere to the following guidelines for Store Banners.
- All items listed in the Store must adhere to the Content Guidelines.
- Items must not contain any references to Wookey, Sansar, Second Life, or any other Wookey-related terminology that may imply a false relationship with or sponsorship, endorsement, or employment by Wookey.
Store Banner images:
- Must be in PNG format.
- Must be smaller than 10 MB.
- Must be 1180 pixels (width) x 300 pixels (height).
- May contain branding or username references.
- May contain text, borders, watermarks, logos, or insert images.
- Must not contain any URL text on the image.
- Go to the Sansar website.
- Log into your account.
- Once you are logged in, look for the icon in the upper right corner of the website.
- Click the icon to open a drop down menu.
The user icon in the upper right corner of the website reveals an additional menu.
- Click Manage Listings that takes you to the portal that will allow you to view/edit your listings, see your sales, and manage your store banner.
- Click on the My Store tab.
- On the My Store tab, you can upload, delete, or update a store banner.
|Note: Your store banner is automatically pushed to your public store page once uploaded.|
Once uploaded, your store banner becomes visible on your public store page. Users can get to your public store page by clicking on your name on a Store listing.