You must adhere to the following guidelines for Store Banners.
- All items listed in the Store must adhere to the Content Guidelines.
- Items must not contain any references to Wookey, Sansar, Second Life, or any other Wookey-related terminology that may imply a false relationship with or sponsorship, endorsement, or employment by Wookey.
Store Banner images:
- Must be in PNG format.
- Must be smaller than 10 MB.
- Must be 1180 pixels (width) x 300 pixels (height).
- May contain branding or username references.
- May contain text, borders, watermarks, logos, or insert images.
- Must not contain any URL text on the image.
- Go to the Sansar website.
- Log into your account.
- Once you are logged in, look for the icon in the upper right corner of the website.
- Click the icon to open a drop down menu.
The user icon in the upper right corner of the website reveals an additional menu.
- Click Manage Listings that takes you to the portal that will allow you to view/edit your listings, see your sales, and manage your store banner.
- Click on the My Store tab.
- On the My Store tab, you can upload, delete, or update a store banner.
|Note: Your store banner is automatically pushed to your public store page once uploaded.|
Where can you find you store banner
Once uploaded, your store banner becomes visible on your public store page. Users can get to your public store page by clicking on your name on a Store listing.