Prior to opening Sansar Creator Beta, participants in our Creator Preview program were invited to submit their creations in a multi-category Build Challenge for a chance to win some great prizes. The challenge was an opportunity for creators to push the envelope of the features and tools currently available in Sansar, and it resulted in some awesome creations that everyone can enjoy now that beta is open to the public.
We want to thank each and every one of our talented preview participants who submitted something to the challenge. It was great to explore each and every unique perspective, and we are excited to see that creativity grow as we add more features and tools! The hardest part of selecting the winners, of course, was narrowing down the list.
We encourage you to freely explore the Atlas and Store, and these winning entries are a great place to start. Congratulations to all Creator Challenge winners!
- Best Overall & Best Gaming Experience - Garden of Dreams by Kayle Matzerath
- Best Media Experience - LagNMoor by Maxwell Graf
- Best Sound Design in an Experience - Secrets of the World Whale by Teager
- Best Narrative Design in an Experience - Through The Waterfall Enter Another World by Jasmine
- Best Use of Physics - 114 Harvest by draxtor and Ria
- Best Visual Design - An Evening At The Ballet by Bryn Oh
- Best Use of Scripting - Do Not Lose by Wade665
- Best Enclosed Structure, Store - Seashell Mansion by Theanine
- Best Prop, Store - Tablet with Stand by stupidmonkey
- Best Architectural Fixture or Furniture, Store - Aviary by loz hyde
- Best Enclosed Structure for Social Interaction, Store - The Ballroom by Christian Moor
Let us know what you’re working on next in the forums!