We’re excited to have you join us for Sansar’s open Creator Beta - anyone can now join Sansar and start creating and publishing their very own social experiences for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PC desktop users.
Once you’ve finished setting up your profile - you’re all set to begin exploring and creating.
Here are some helpful resources to get you started in Sansar:
- Knowledge Base. A great place to start familiarizing yourself with Sansar. Here, you will find a wealth of information that we will continue to expand as more features are released.
- Atlas. Published experiences are available to explore from the Atlas. The Atlas can be reached via web or from within Sansar.
- Forums. A great place to chat with other Creators, put in Feature Requests and report any bugs you may encounter. There is a lot of experience and knowledge to be shared there - please be courteous and kind to one another and follow our Community Standards.
- Release Notes. This is where we post detailed Release Notes for each major release. To get information about the latest feature updates, click ‘Follow’ from the drop down menu and select your preferences for email notifications.
- Support. If you experience technical difficulties and are unable to find a solution in the Knowledge Base, please contact our support team by filing a ticket or by emailing your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have and will continue to hold weekly meetups and encourage you to join us! To celebrate opening week - we’ll be meeting up at oYo Lounge at 2 pm (PT) every day this week. We’ll post here about additional meetups in the near future - so stay tuned.
Get the Latest News!
We’re very excited about this beta - it’s a big step for the new platform, and it’s also just the beginning. There is a lot that the Sansar team is looking forward to quickly adding into Sansar in both the short and long term. Follow the latest here, on our YouTube channel, and Twitter.