If you want to share your experience publicly, you can publish your experience in the Atlas. In order to publish an experience in the Atlas, you will need the following:
- A linked scene.
- An experience name.
- An experience description.
- An experience image.
Additionally, your experience must adhere to the following guidelines:
Publishing your experience
Currently, you can publish an experience in the Atlas in two ways:
- Select More options... > Publish from the My Experiences panel
- The Publish to Atlas button in the Scene Editor
Once you have an experience name, description, and an image entered in the Atlas info panel (accessed through the Edit Atlas info button), you may publish your experience:
- Open the My Experiences panel from the Atlas by clicking +Create.
- Under the experience you would like to publish, choose More Options > Publish.
- A confirmation dialog appears. If any information is missing from the experience's Atlas Info, you are prompted to fill it in at this time. You may choose Edit Atlas info to edit the experience's atlas info before publishing.
- Click Publish to publish your experience to the Atlas.
|Choose More Options > Publish to publish your experience to the Atlas.|
Provided that you have all the necessary experience information, you can easily publish your experience to the Atlas while in edit mode. Simply click the Publish to Atlas button on the scene tool bar on the upper right side of the edit mode interface.
If any information is missing from the experience's Atlas info, you may click Edit Atlas info in the confirmation dialog to make last-minute changes before publishing.
|The scene toolbar provides a shortcut to Publish your experience in the Atlas.|
For more information on the Atlas, see The Atlas app.