This is a step-by-step walkthrough of how to create a new world:
- In the main menu on the left-side of the screen, click Create to open the creation sub-menu.
- In the sub-menu that appears, click Build worlds. This opens the My worlds panel.
- Press Create on the upper right corner of the panel to create a world.
Click Create to create a new world.
- This opens the World Configuration dialog. In the Name the new world input field, enter a world name for your new project.
The Choose starting content dropdown includes your own created scene templates in addition to the Sansar default scene templates.
- In the same dialog, click the Choose starting content dropdown to select from a list of scene templates.
Note: You can choose one of your existing scenes as the starting content for the new world. This uses the existing scene as a starting template and allows you to experiment with the scene without affecting any other existing scenes or worlds.
- The Create button is enabled once you have a world name and a scene template selected. Click Create to make your world and add it in the My worlds panel, where you can access it at any time.
Note: Before you start populating your scene, please read and review Sansar's World Publishing Guidelines and Content Guidelines and ensure that your world is compliant and does not violate any policies.