When editing a scene, the Inventory panel is what allows you to manage items you have uploaded to Sansar or purchased from the Sansar Store. It allows creators to add items to their scenes and merchants to list items in the Sansar Store.
|The Inventory panel.|
Found at the bottom of the screen in edit mode, the Inventory panel has two main tabs: System Objects and Inventory.
The System Objects tab gives you access to several basic objects that you can add to your scene:
- Audio Emitter - An object that can be placed in a scene and plays a sound.
- Directional Light - A light that can illuminate the entire scene from one direction (such as the sun).
- Point Light - A light-emitting object that casts light in all directions.
- Spawn Point - An object that can be placed in a scene and allows you to set a point of entry for users visiting your scene.
- Spot Light - A light-emitting object that casts light in only one direction.
To add one of the system objects into your scene, click the system object you want to add and drag it into your scene. This then adds the item to the scene (and the scene objects list) and allows you to position, manipulate and edit the item.
|The System Objects tab.|
Additionally, you can also toggle between the following tabs to filter your items further:
- All - Lists all of the built in system objects.
- Lights - Lists all of the light-emitting objects.
- Audio - Lists all of the audio-emitting objects.
- Interactive - Lists all other interactive objects.
Within the Inventory panel is an Inventory tab which contains all the items you have purchased in the store and all the items that you have uploaded using the Upload tool. From here, you can select, drag, and drop an object into your scene.
Under the Inventory tab, you have the option to view all items or filter items by type: audio, objects, scripts, or texture. Additionally, you can also toggle between the following tabs to filter your items further:
- All - Lists all of your purchased and uploaded items.
- Purchased - Lists all of the items that you have purchased through the Sansar Store.
- Created - Lists all the items that you have uploaded using the Upload button.
|The Inventory contains all of your purchased and uploaded items.|
|Filter the inventory further by type.|
|The action buttons.|
Towards the right side of the Inventory panel is a set of buttons that helps you manage the items in your Inventory. These buttons are:
- List Item - Allows users to list their items for sale in the Sansar Store. For more information on creating item listings, please see Selling items in the Sansar Store. Note that you can only list items that you have uploaded in Sansar; you cannot list items that you have purchased from the Sansar Store.
- Delete Item - Allows you to delete an item from your inventory. If you delete an item that you purchased from the Sansar Store, you can redeliver the item to your inventory from the item's store details page or from your Purchases list. However, if you delete an item that you uploaded, you need to re-upload it to use it again.
- Upload - Allows you to import items into Sansar. For more information on how to add items in your inventory, see Uploading Items in Sansar.