If you find abusive content in Sansar, you can report it to us by using the Report Content app.
To report abusive content:
- Position your camera so that you can clearly see the abusive content.
- From the app launcher, choose More options > Help & Reporting.
More options > Help & Reporting
- In the Help & Reporting panel, click Report Abuse to open the Report Abuse panel.
Click Report Abuse to open the Report Abuse panel.
- Choose a category of offense from the dropdown in the Report Abuse panel. Currently, you may choose from:
- Disclosure of real world information
- Hate speech, symbols, or other intolerance
- Inappropriate content or conduct
- Promoting violence or harmful behavior
- Repetitive spam
- S$ or US$ fraud
- Provide a description of the abusive content under Describe the issue. Detailed descriptions help provide context that may not be visible in the included screenshot.
- The included screenshot is automatically generated from your current view.
- Press Continue to report the abusive content to us.
|The Report Abuse panel.|