If you find content in Sansar that would be inappropriate for a general audience, you can report it to us by using the Report Content app.
To report inappropriate content:
- Position your camera so that you can clearly see the inappropriate content.
- From the app launcher, choose More Options > Help & Reporting.
- In the Help & Reporting window, click Report inappropriate content to open the Report Content app.
- Choose a category of offense from the dropdown. Currently, you may choose from: Nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit content; Hate speech or symbols; Promotes violence or harmful behavior; Shows drug use; or Other.
- Provide a description of the inappropriate content under Describe the issue. Detailed descriptions help provide context that may not be visible in the included screenshot.
- The included screenshot is automatically generated from your current view.
- Press Continue to report the inappropriate content to us.
|The Report Content app.|