The example script, Stats Example (StatsExample.cs), can provide useful statistics about the current experience. Grab the file from the download link at the end of the page.
Here is a step-by-step guide to using the script:
- Download the script file from the download link at the end of this article.
- Follow the instructions provided in Working with scripts to upload the script and add it to an object.
- Since this script has no special parameters to set, your script is ready. Save and build your scene.
- If you want to verify if the script is running correctly, visit the built scene.
- While visiting the scene, open the Chat app.
- In the chat field, enter one of the commands listed below in order to get the desired information.
|/help||Provides information about the other commands.|
|/fire||Causes you to fire a cannonball.|
|/xpinfo||Provides information about the current experience, including name, IDs, and more.|
|/listagents||Lists all agents currently in the scene.|
|/mypos||Tells you your current position within the scene.|
Creative Commons License
This content is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. When using this content, you must:
- Acknowledge that the content is from the Sansar Knowledge Base.
- Include our copyright notice: "© 2017 Linden Research, Inc."
- Indicate that the content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Include the URL for, or link to, the license summary at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/deed.hi (and, if possible, to the complete license terms at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.
"This work uses content from the Sansar Knowledge Base. © 2017 Linden Research, Inc. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (license summary available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ and complete license terms available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode)."